The sweetest holiday of the year is fast approaching! As you go to splurge on something sweet or sparkly for your loved one or best friend – go LOCAL! For every dollar spent with a local business, 45% stays in the Lowcountry – as compared to only 14% when spent with a national chain store. Every dollar we keep in our local economy is helping produce a healthy, resilient economy that supports our schools, our roads, our fire and police teams, and so much more. It’s also protecting the unique character and sense of place that we often take for granted. So CHOOSE the Lowcountry with your dollars this Valentine’s Day!
We’ve gathered a few fun, local suggestions to get you started, but you can also browse our Local Business Directory for more ideas! Perhaps start by browsing categories like Clothing & Jewelry,Health, Wellness & Beauty, Food & Beverage, Recreation & Leisure, and Gifts, Galleries & Books.
– All week: King of Pops – Have a pack of pops and custom card delivered to someone special
– All week: Distil Union‘s secret sale (Get a clearance item free with any purchase)
– All week: Roadside Blooms‘ floral arranging events and more!
– All week: Candlefish‘s 25% off everything online and in-store!
– Feb 10: Mercantile & Mash Sweets for your Sweetie
– Feb 13: Charleston Power Yoga‘s Galentine’s Day (bring a bestie for free to either location)
– Feb 14: Verde‘s Share the Love (BOGO signature salads and wraps!)
– Feb 14: Wild Blue Ropes‘ Date Night Climb
– Feb 14: OHM Radio will send a singing telegram to your sweetie
– Feb 14: Croghan’s movie night at Terrace Theatre, “To Catch a Thief”
– Feb 14: Edmund’s Oast Brewing Co’s Strings and Yoga in the brewery, 5-6pm
– Feb 16: Djum Exercise and Dance Studio‘s Galentine’s buti yoga, 12 – 1pm