The countdown has begun to the 8th annual Good Business Summit! We look forward to this two-day virtual event on the mornings of February 24 – 25th, 2021 (9am – 12pm).
Join us as entrepreneurs and business leaders from across the country share inspiration and tactics for building a company with PROFIT and PURPOSE. Let’s explore workable solutions to grow, prosper, and give back, proving that business can be a force for good.
We are thrilled to announce First Reliance Bank as our Presenting Sponsor for the 8th annual Good Business Summit. As a financial institution headquartered in South Carolina that places significant value on knowing and supporting our local businesses, we know that this partnership will be long-lasting and impactful – for the Summit, and beyond. We invite you to get to know First Reliance a bit better by watching this short announcement video:
2021 Session Topics:
- Brands Taking Stands: Leadership During a Racial Reckoning
- True Confessions: How I Survived & Thrived in 2020, featuring All-Star Summit Alumni
- A Policy Agenda to Save Independent Businesses
- Employee Policies You Must Embrace to Find & Keep Great People
- Connect and Promote: The Benefits of Independent Media and Grassroots marketing
- Creative Funding for Your Business: Crowdfunding and Community Investors
- Leading During Traumatic and Triggering Times
- Equity and Ownership: The Case for Worker Cooperatives, ESOPs, and Profit-Sharing Plans
- The Responsible Brand Toolkit
- From Words to Action: an Anti-Racist Action Plan for your Business
- Climate Change and the Small Business Bottom Line
- Customer Service as Competitive Edge in the Global Giant Era
* Sessions listed here are subject to change.
Learn more and register today at GoodBusinessSummit.org.